About our firm

It’s Personal

At Singer Katz LLP, it’s Personal.  The firm cares about its clients. Jason Singer and Jason Katz each spent over 15 years as key lawyers at a law firm recognized as one of the best personal injury law firms by Canadian Lawyer Magazine.  As a result, they have built reputations as seasoned trial lawyers, tireless advocates and caring professionals. In addition, they are both Certified by the Law Society as Specialists in Civil Litigation. This is a designation very few Ontario Personal Injury Lawyers have achieved.


Your Advocate

When you are injured in an accident or are faced with an insurance denial, Singer Katz LLP can help.  They only represent accident and insurance victims.  They do not act for insurance companies.  They believe in access to justice and victims’ rights.  As a result, they take most cases on a contingency fee basis.  This means you will not pay until the case is won or settled.

When you have been injured in an accident, the road to compensation can be challenging.  There are physical and mental challenges to recovery as well as financial hurdles.  Insurance companies and defendants may not want to take responsibility for their wrongdoing and will fight back.  In addition, the legal system is complicated and costly to navigate.  Due to their passion and expertise, the lawyers at Singer Katz LLP can help overcome these challenges. They dedicate their practice to helping clients restore their lives.


Singer Katz LLP represents accident victims and insurance claimants in their fight for fair and full compensation.


Call us if you are injured in a motor vehicle accident.  

Call us if you are injured on someone’s property. 

Call us if an insurance company has denied your claim for disability benefits. 

Call us if an insurance company has denied your property loss claim for fire or water damage. 

Call us if your broker has left you under-insured. 

Call us if you are a victim of medical malpractice.  

Call us if your employment has been wrongfully terminated or your employer has not properly compensated you. 

Call us if there is any legal matter that we may be able to help you with.